Oh, how I am loving the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set and coordinating Cannery Framelits! I must confess that these items were not on my list when I looked through the mini catalog. The product suite is a bit "country" and that’s not my natural style.
Luckily, Stampin’ Up spoils me a bit (due to my title with the company) and gives me bundles of products for free…and this was one of them. I about squealed with delight when punching out these sweet little flowers. Aren’t they darling?
A lot of things are happening TOMORROW (Aug. 1):
- The video for this card will be up on StampNation tomorrow, kicking off our Holiday Open House (we will tip the scales at over 220 videos tomorrow!)
- You can order this product suite along with tons of other new goodies! Stampin’ Up’s Holiday Mini Catalog goes LIVE!
- My newsletter will go out with a video featuring another card using this suite. If you are not a newsletter subscriber yet, fill in your deets in the box at the top of the sidebar. See ya on the other side!
Have a wonderful day and I’ll see you for all the excitement in the morning!
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH: You will never lack for inspiration! Enjoy over 215 videos, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- At least 2 videos are added each week and usually more!
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!