Papillion Potpourri #6 and final in the series!

I was running errands this morning thinking about some things I need to do for work (I’m getting ready for something, I’ll share with you next week) and feeling a tiny bit stressed.  One of my friends at StampNation told me to simmer down, chill and go spend sometime with the family and take a nap.

I had to laugh…that’s exactly why I am behind!  I have been spending a ton of time with the family and have gotten pleeennnty of sleep lately.  This is a good thing!    BUT, I’m kind of flying by the seat of my pants right now.  I’m not necessarily behind on anything, but I’m not ahead on anything, either and that sure does keep you on your toes!

So my post for today will be eye candy for blog readers (I hope you think so, anyways!) and a video to follow on StampNation.  Ladies, be looking for it today or tomorrow. For SN members, I have another Papillion Potpourri card and a 20 minute project tutorial coming your way next week.

Stay tuned here as well because next week we’ll be moving into Sneak Peeks from Stampin’ Ups Holiday Mini Catalog

If you’d like to join StampNation, click here for all the details

The Elegant Butterfly Punch is perfect for making a suspension card!  Simply adhere baker’s twine between two butterflies, sandwich that between your card layers and you are done!  Easy peasy!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (WM: 123757, CM: 123759) , Petite Pairs Stamp Set
  • Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
  • Ink: 102283 Versamark, Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories: 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper,127526 Elegant Butterfly Punch, 1 Circle Punch, 129053 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy, Heat and Stick Embossing Powder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IN MY ONLINE STORE

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie July 27, 2012, 2:13 pm

This is stunning! Just gorgeous! I cannot wait to try this! So thankful I am a membership of SN – what a wonderful group of women, and you, my dear, are a genius and AWESOME!!! :)

• Debbie B. July 27, 2012, 2:31 pm

I love this . . . have seen them before and really need to think about getting that punch and stamp!

• Kristie July 27, 2012, 2:59 pm

WOW,WOW,WOW! This is stunning. I absolutely love this butterfly flying!!! This is an eyes bugging out of my head kinda card!! LOVE IT!!!!

• Val B. July 27, 2012, 3:48 pm

OMG, I love this. I have to try this for myself. Thanks for sharing this wuth us.

• Janet Swofford July 27, 2012, 5:47 pm

Beautiful card! Love the tutorial!Thank so much for sharing!
    I had a question for you. What is the difference and the advantages/disadvantages of the heat and stick and dazzling diamonds and iridescent ice ep?
    Inky hugs,
    Janet

• Maddie July 28, 2012, 5:58 am

Love this card- love the colours, love the punch, love it ALL!

• Mary July 28, 2012, 1:10 pm

Catherine, I love this card. You have some wonderful designs. Thanks for sharing.

• marlene July 28, 2012, 3:59 pm

II I love this card is simple and sweeet.Thank you for give to us all your ideas and techniques.

• Lucy August 4, 2012, 7:02 am

Love it! This is such a pretty and fun card! Thanks for the inspiration!

• Susan Bednarz August 8, 2012, 9:07 pm

I had to make this card today! It’s so fun. I changed the words from the Petite Pairs stamp set and used ‘sending a Kiss’, ‘to make it better’. I’m so excited about the sentiment because as the butterfly spins…it’s giving the recipient a butterfly kiss!!!!

Floral Gallery Limited Supplies Series Projects

DSC00134

The Galaxy Technique with the Spa Collection with Lydia

Laurel CASE 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #3

Best in Spa Colors 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #2

Winter Woodland 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #1

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-product-images-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Spa Collection Ink Release details and Winners!

day5

Two More Colors!!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-1-100

Spa Collection: Fourth Ink Color Reveal!

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 7.11.07 PM

Introducing Our New Ink Line!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-1-100

Surrounding Yourself With…

finding inspiration

Finding Inspiration

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place….

2017101801

Best Wishes Hand Made Card with Ardyth

SelfCareWeekend_FB-Blog

CP’s Self-Care Weekend and a CHALLENGE!

Thank You Hand Made Card with Stenciling