Papillion Potpourri #6 and final in the series!

I was running errands this morning thinking about some things I need to do for work (I’m getting ready for something, I’ll share with you next week) and feeling a tiny bit stressed.  One of my friends at StampNation told me to simmer down, chill and go spend sometime with the family and take a nap.

I had to laugh…that’s exactly why I am behind!  I have been spending a ton of time with the family and have gotten pleeennnty of sleep lately.  This is a good thing!    BUT, I’m kind of flying by the seat of my pants right now.  I’m not necessarily behind on anything, but I’m not ahead on anything, either and that sure does keep you on your toes!

So my post for today will be eye candy for blog readers (I hope you think so, anyways!) and a video to follow on StampNation.  Ladies, be looking for it today or tomorrow. For SN members, I have another Papillion Potpourri card and a 20 minute project tutorial coming your way next week.

Stay tuned here as well because next week we’ll be moving into Sneak Peeks from Stampin’ Ups Holiday Mini Catalog

If you’d like to join StampNation, click here for all the details

The Elegant Butterfly Punch is perfect for making a suspension card!  Simply adhere baker’s twine between two butterflies, sandwich that between your card layers and you are done!  Easy peasy!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (WM: 123757, CM: 123759) , Petite Pairs Stamp Set
  • Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
  • Ink: 102283 Versamark, Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories: 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper,127526 Elegant Butterfly Punch, 1 Circle Punch, 129053 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy, Heat and Stick Embossing Powder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IN MY ONLINE STORE

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie July 27, 2012, 2:13 pm

This is stunning! Just gorgeous! I cannot wait to try this! So thankful I am a membership of SN – what a wonderful group of women, and you, my dear, are a genius and AWESOME!!! :)

• Debbie B. July 27, 2012, 2:31 pm

I love this . . . have seen them before and really need to think about getting that punch and stamp!

• Kristie July 27, 2012, 2:59 pm

WOW,WOW,WOW! This is stunning. I absolutely love this butterfly flying!!! This is an eyes bugging out of my head kinda card!! LOVE IT!!!!

• Val B. July 27, 2012, 3:48 pm

OMG, I love this. I have to try this for myself. Thanks for sharing this wuth us.

• Janet Swofford July 27, 2012, 5:47 pm

Beautiful card! Love the tutorial!Thank so much for sharing!
    I had a question for you. What is the difference and the advantages/disadvantages of the heat and stick and dazzling diamonds and iridescent ice ep?
    Inky hugs,
    Janet

• Maddie July 28, 2012, 5:58 am

Love this card- love the colours, love the punch, love it ALL!

• Mary July 28, 2012, 1:10 pm

Catherine, I love this card. You have some wonderful designs. Thanks for sharing.

• marlene July 28, 2012, 3:59 pm

II I love this card is simple and sweeet.Thank you for give to us all your ideas and techniques.

• Lucy August 4, 2012, 7:02 am

Love it! This is such a pretty and fun card! Thanks for the inspiration!

• Susan Bednarz August 8, 2012, 9:07 pm

I had to make this card today! It’s so fun. I changed the words from the Petite Pairs stamp set and used ‘sending a Kiss’, ‘to make it better’. I’m so excited about the sentiment because as the butterfly spins…it’s giving the recipient a butterfly kiss!!!!

Floral Gallery Limited Supplies Series Projects

Interesting Image

youmalkemesmile

You Make Me Smile with Kristie and WINNERS!

BCSD Class collage

Birthday Cards for the year – DONE!

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse