How much do you love these Chevrons? Chevrons have been popping up everywhere….in paper crafting, home decor and fashion. Wendy-Sue asked me the other day on my FACEBOOK page how I make them. Excellent question! I used the Tasteful Trim Die by Stampin’ Up! I had my eye on this die for the longest time before purchasing it and I’m tellin’ ya, it’s gotten a workout!
How closely are you looking at this photo? It sat on my desk staring at me for days, and that top Rich Razzleberry strip has been yelling at me, "HEY! I’m crooked!!!" I’ve been telling it to pipe down.
- I’m not the most detail-oriented, perfectionist that ever lived. So truly, I’M ok with it!
- The recipient probably isn’t a paper crafter. So they will be thrilled just to get a hand made card!
- I really, really did measure, cut, measure again and for some reason just could not get it straight.
- um, hey…guess what!? I MEANT to do that! yeah, that’s the ticket!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (WM: 123757, CM: 123759) , Bring on the Cake Stamp Set -greeting (WM: 121899, CM: 121958)
- Cardstock: 115316 Rich Razzleberry, 102544 Rose Red, 111352 Baja Breeze
- Ink: 102283 Versamark
- Accessories: 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper,127526 Elegant Butterfly Punch, 119860 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 129053 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 109130 Clear Embossing Powder, 120893 Tasteful Trim Die
Hope you have a lovely day! I’ve worked a few hours today…need to get some more things done, but first I’m going to watch a movie with Anna and eat pizza in the living room with her (SSHHH! Don’t tell Randall!)!
click images to view these products in my store: