After last night’s late swim meet, I’m so tired I’m just about at a loss for words for today’s blog post! So how ’bout I just jump in here and start some card talk! This bright and cheerful number takes the #4 spot in this series. I continued using the fabulous:
- Floral District Designer Series Paper
- Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set
- Elegant Butterfly Punch
This card was super easy to make…start with a 3-3/4 x 5" piece of Designer Series Paper, punch with 1 -3/8" Circle Punch. Layer this on top of Baja Breeze cardstock cut at 4 x 5-1/4, with dimensionals, of course! Finish it off with your 11 x 4-1/4" card base…then from there embellish as you wish!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (WM: 123757, CM: 123759) , Bring on the Cake Stamp Set -greeting (WM: 121899, CM: 121958)
- Cardstock: 111352 Baja Breeze, 102544 Rose Red
- Ink: 102283 Versamark
- Accessories: 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper,127526 Elegant Butterfly Punch, 119860 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 122331 Baja Breeze Seam Binding, 129053 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 109130 Clear Embossing Powder, Scallop Border Punch
Hope you have a lovely day! I’m off to an Indian buffet with Anna, my dad and his girlfriend. Anna hasn’t had Indian before, so I thought the buffet would be perfect!
click images to view these products in my store: