Stampin’ Up Papillion Potpourri #4 in the Series

After last night’s late swim meet, I’m so tired I’m just about at a loss for words for today’s blog post!  So how ’bout I just jump in here and start some card talk!  This bright and cheerful number takes the #4 spot in this series.  I continued using the fabulous:

• Floral District Designer Series Paper
  • Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set
  • Elegant Butterfly Punch

This card was super easy to make…start with a 3-3/4 x 5" piece of Designer Series Paper, punch with 1 -3/8" Circle Punch.  Layer this on top of Baja Breeze cardstock cut at 4 x 5-1/4, with dimensionals, of course!  Finish it off with your 11 x 4-1/4" card base…then from there embellish as you wish!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (WM: 123757, CM: 123759) , Bring on the Cake Stamp Set -greeting (WM: 121899, CM: 121958)
  • Cardstock: 111352 Baja Breeze, 102544 Rose Red
  • Ink: 102283 Versamark
  • Accessories: 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper,127526 Elegant Butterfly Punch, 119860 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 122331 Baja Breeze Seam Binding, 129053 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 109130 Clear Embossing Powder, Scallop Border Punch

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IN MY ONLINE STORE

Hope you have a lovely day!  I’m off to an Indian buffet with Anna, my dad and his girlfriend.  Anna hasn’t had Indian before, so I thought the buffet would be perfect!

Catherine Pooler

click images to view these products in my store:

• kimie July 18, 2012, 3:53 pm

This is a beautiful card! I love this entire series! :)

• Jackie July 19, 2012, 7:52 am

I love this design…I just love butterflies…The DSP is colorful….its a must have on my list….

• Kristie July 19, 2012, 9:51 am

LOVE this card!! I can’t wait to get these goodies so I can start CASEing some of your cards! Thank you for doing these series!

• Shea July 21, 2012, 11:37 am

Love this entire series, and this card is no exception. It has convinced me I need that DSP, the punch and the stamps. TFS, Catherine!

• Tiffany June 6, 2013, 3:51 pm

I love the butterflies and the paper but I am fairly new to this craft and would like to know what the difference is between craft paper and designer series paper.

• Catherine June 6, 2013, 4:01 pm

thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Designer Series Paper is patterned paper.

Craft Paper…I’m not exactly sure what you mean, but there is some card stock that people call Kraft. Stampin’ Up’s color for this is Crumb Cake. It’s a nice light brown color and is a great neutral.
    Does that help?

Gallery Projects

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide