Stampin’ Up Papillion Potpourri #4 in the Series

After last night’s late swim meet, I’m so tired I’m just about at a loss for words for today’s blog post!  So how ’bout I just jump in here and start some card talk!  This bright and cheerful number takes the #4 spot in this series.  I continued using the fabulous:

• Floral District Designer Series Paper
  • Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set
  • Elegant Butterfly Punch

This card was super easy to make…start with a 3-3/4 x 5" piece of Designer Series Paper, punch with 1 -3/8" Circle Punch.  Layer this on top of Baja Breeze cardstock cut at 4 x 5-1/4, with dimensionals, of course!  Finish it off with your 11 x 4-1/4" card base…then from there embellish as you wish!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (WM: 123757, CM: 123759) , Bring on the Cake Stamp Set -greeting (WM: 121899, CM: 121958)
  • Cardstock: 111352 Baja Breeze, 102544 Rose Red
  • Ink: 102283 Versamark
  • Accessories: 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper,127526 Elegant Butterfly Punch, 119860 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 122331 Baja Breeze Seam Binding, 129053 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 109130 Clear Embossing Powder, Scallop Border Punch

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IN MY ONLINE STORE

Hope you have a lovely day!  I’m off to an Indian buffet with Anna, my dad and his girlfriend.  Anna hasn’t had Indian before, so I thought the buffet would be perfect!

Catherine Pooler

click images to view these products in my store:

• kimie July 18, 2012, 3:53 pm

This is a beautiful card! I love this entire series! :)

• Jackie July 19, 2012, 7:52 am

I love this design…I just love butterflies…The DSP is colorful….its a must have on my list….

• Kristie July 19, 2012, 9:51 am

LOVE this card!! I can’t wait to get these goodies so I can start CASEing some of your cards! Thank you for doing these series!

• Shea July 21, 2012, 11:37 am

Love this entire series, and this card is no exception. It has convinced me I need that DSP, the punch and the stamps. TFS, Catherine!

• Tiffany June 6, 2013, 3:51 pm

I love the butterflies and the paper but I am fairly new to this craft and would like to know what the difference is between craft paper and designer series paper.

• Catherine June 6, 2013, 4:01 pm

thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Designer Series Paper is patterned paper.

Craft Paper…I’m not exactly sure what you mean, but there is some card stock that people call Kraft. Stampin’ Up’s color for this is Crumb Cake. It’s a nice light brown color and is a great neutral.
    Does that help?

Gallery Projects

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather