World Treasure Stamp Set Peacock Stampin’ Up

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…the new Stampin’ Up Catalog has inspired me!  There are lots of samples in the catalog with banners and that’s how this card started.  I trimmed out a small piece of the Floral District Designer Series Paper, then Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso cardstock and stamped on it using graphic stamps from World Treasures Stamp Set.

I used Stampin’ Write Markers to ink up the peacock, then I sprayed it with a bit of water so the colors would blend a bit.  Do you see the greenish color?  It started out as Pool Party!

I stamped again in Early Espresso and cut the peacock’s body out and popped it up on dimensionals.

Hope you enjoyed today’s card!  If you missed my card from last week, be sure to check out that card

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• World Treasures stamp set (WM: 126765, CM: 126767), Tiny Tags Stamp Set (WM: 118091, CM: 118592)
  • Cardstock:  100946 More Mustard, 115316 Rich Razzleberry, 119686 Early Espresso, 100730 Whisper White
  • Ink: 126974 Early Espresso
  • Markers: More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party
  • Accessories:  127751 Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 125598 Labels Framelits Big Shot Die, 117190 Jewelry Tag Punch, 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper

Catherine Pooler

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IN MY ONLINE STORE

• Kimberly July 6, 2012, 12:41 pm

Catherine, this card is simply stunning!! These colors are calling loudly to me! Love this so, so much!

Kimberly

• Kimie July 6, 2012, 2:09 pm

Absolutely beautiful! I love More Mustard and Rich Razzleberry together! Another stamp set I cannot wait to get! :) TFS!

• Sabine July 6, 2012, 3:46 pm

I love that one Catherine! This is sooo pretty and colourful but subtle at the same time. Gorgeous!

• Barb Mann July 7, 2012, 9:58 am

Very Pretty Catherine. The colors look amazing and what a different color combo. I didn’t think I had to have this peacock set but I think you’ve changed my mind. LOL

• Shea July 7, 2012, 11:09 am

Very lovely, Catherine. Looks Moroccan and exotic. Thanks for sharing!

• Kristie July 7, 2012, 12:30 pm

So perfect in every way! I love the colors and how you spritzed the peacock with a bit of water!!!
    Love it!!

• Kimberly July 8, 2012, 5:26 pm

I keep coming back to look at this, it is just lovely, the colors, OH MY!!

I would love to see a video of this one, Catherine!!

Kimberly

• kimie July 9, 2012, 5:42 pm

Hmmm, maybe a short video of this card on SN wouldn’t be a bad idea. :) I keep coming back to look at this card too. I love the colors. (hint-hint) :)

Gallery Masculine Projects

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather