Before we jump into today’s project, I wanted to talk for a minute about the NCOH at StampNation.
It’s been going on all month and today I will be adding the 19th video tutorial….yes, NINETEEN videos have been added this month alone! Videos showing you CAS cards, techniques and new products.
This is in addition to the other 200 videos on the site. You will never lack for inspiration and training as a member of StampNation. If you’ve been thinking about joining, what are you waiting for? Membership is month-to-month, so if you find it’s not for you, you can cancel at any time. We hope you will join us!
Look at what one member recently said:
“It would take weeks (literally) to try out and master the myriad of techniques you’ve given SU members thus far. The SN program has got to be the steal of the century in paper crafting.” Carolyn
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH: You will never lack for inspiration! Enjoy over 205 videos, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- At least two videos are added each week and usually more!
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 35 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 6800 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level. If you are looking for online crafting friends, this is the place to be! These gals are creative, fun, hilarious and supportive. I know you will love them as much as I do!
Now for today’s project! I love the fresh, clean look of this card and how truly simple it is. The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. The first layer is 4 x 5-1/4 and the next layer is 3 x 4-1/4. From there, I stamped, embossed, tied and punched to my heart’s content!
Stampin’ Up’s new ink pads stay wet for a few seconds (full product comparison and review on StampNation) so I was able to pour on Heat and Stick Powder, heat it, then add Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Pretty cool! StampNation Members, today’s video will show you how to do this!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Blooming With Kindness Stamp Set (WM: 126420, CM: 126422), Summer Silhouettes(WM: 126445, CM: 126447)
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, Early Espresso
- Ink: Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Rasberry Ripple
- Accessories: 125601 Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, Scallop Border Punch, 126919 Floral District DSP, 126848 Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
We are getting temperatures in the 100s today, what about you? It’s time to hybernate indoors and paper craft…grab a cold iced tea, crank up that AC and get stampin’!!!
Do you like Stampin’ Up Videos? Click for more!