Blooming With Kindness Stampin’ Up – Clean and Simiple

Quick post for today before I head out for lunch and bowling with the kiddos!   The Blooming With Kindness Stamp Set was high on my list with the new catalog.  Love all the greetings in it and the flower is divine.  I have lots of plans for this flower!

The Summer Silhouettes stamp set is a more whimsical and fun stamp set, but I thought lightly stamping the graphic stamp on the background added a great element to this card.

Measurements:

• base- 4-1/4 x 11
  • DSP layer – 4 x 5-1/4
  • stamped layer – 3-1/4 x 4-1/2

Stampin’ Up Supplies (click highlighted products, or photos of the products to see them in my online store):

Hope you enjoyed today’s card!  It was also entered in the CAS-ual Fridays CAS challenge.  Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!

Catherine Pooler

Blooming With Kindness

Fan Fair Designer Series Paper

Summer Silhouettes

• Kristie G. June 22, 2012, 12:09 pm

This is a fabulous card. Love both those stamp sets for sure and love how you used them together! Lovely color combo too! :) Have fun bowling!

• Andrea W June 22, 2012, 1:11 pm

Your card is gorgeous!

• Shea June 22, 2012, 2:42 pm

Oh, I LOVE this one! Everything about it. The color scheme, the sponging, the background light stamping, the BWK stamp set. Think I’ll have to get that one. And maybe the background stamp set too. This is a LOVELY card, Catherine. Soft and pretty and elegant and sweet. And vintage. Thanks!

• Shea June 22, 2012, 2:43 pm

Oh, and the tearing. And the DSP!!!

• Kimie June 22, 2012, 5:55 pm

Ditto every word Shea said! :) This is absolutely breathtaking!! I was just looking at that Travel builder wheel and thinking I had to have it and Blooming With Kindness was already on my list. Thanks so much for this gorgeous card from a gorgeous lady! :)

• Kathy H June 22, 2012, 8:13 pm

Gorgeous card! I almost ordered that stamp set…going to have to get it next month!

• Lynda S June 23, 2012, 7:19 am

This is one of my fave cards of yours for a while Catherine. I sincerely hope we get some of these sets in Aust when our catty comes out in Sept. I am not usually a “pink” person, but I find myself oddly drawn to this card. So well done Catherine. ooxx

• Lorel-Lye June 23, 2012, 10:41 am

Just checkin out CAS-ual Fridays and came across your beautiful card. If it was up to me…you’ve already won. This is simpley clean and beautiful

• Rebecca Deeprose June 23, 2012, 6:54 pm

Beautiful card Catherine! Love your soft and detailed attentions!

• Viv ( Daizy-Mae) June 24, 2012, 10:42 am

Such a fabulous card, well done :) Viv xx

• Debbie B. June 24, 2012, 1:09 pm

Oh, I love this card. From the colors to the images chosen . . . it is just beautiful.

• Joy jones June 24, 2012, 7:17 pm

Soft……romantic and elegant! Love everything about it!

• Lisa A June 25, 2012, 6:32 pm

How soft and pretty, Catherine…what a lovely flower…what a lovely card:)!! Thanks for adding your pink to the gallery this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

• Lorena Canto June 27, 2012, 10:13 am

This card is simply breathtaking! Your layeres stamping is outstanding! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :D

• Karolyn Loncon June 29, 2012, 12:11 am

Wow! This is beautiful!! Every detail is so well thought out and composed perfectly! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays – we’re so glad you did!!

Floral Gallery Projects

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks