Blooming With Kindness Stampin’ Up – Clean and Simiple

Quick post for today before I head out for lunch and bowling with the kiddos!   The Blooming With Kindness Stamp Set was high on my list with the new catalog.  Love all the greetings in it and the flower is divine.  I have lots of plans for this flower!

The Summer Silhouettes stamp set is a more whimsical and fun stamp set, but I thought lightly stamping the graphic stamp on the background added a great element to this card.

Measurements:

• base- 4-1/4 x 11
  • DSP layer – 4 x 5-1/4
  • stamped layer – 3-1/4 x 4-1/2

Stampin’ Up Supplies (click highlighted products, or photos of the products to see them in my online store):

Hope you enjoyed today’s card!  It was also entered in the CAS-ual Fridays CAS challenge.  Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!

Catherine Pooler

Blooming With Kindness

Fan Fair Designer Series Paper

Summer Silhouettes

• Kristie G. June 22, 2012, 12:09 pm

This is a fabulous card. Love both those stamp sets for sure and love how you used them together! Lovely color combo too! :) Have fun bowling!

• Andrea W June 22, 2012, 1:11 pm

Your card is gorgeous!

• Shea June 22, 2012, 2:42 pm

Oh, I LOVE this one! Everything about it. The color scheme, the sponging, the background light stamping, the BWK stamp set. Think I’ll have to get that one. And maybe the background stamp set too. This is a LOVELY card, Catherine. Soft and pretty and elegant and sweet. And vintage. Thanks!

• Shea June 22, 2012, 2:43 pm

Oh, and the tearing. And the DSP!!!

• Kimie June 22, 2012, 5:55 pm

Ditto every word Shea said! :) This is absolutely breathtaking!! I was just looking at that Travel builder wheel and thinking I had to have it and Blooming With Kindness was already on my list. Thanks so much for this gorgeous card from a gorgeous lady! :)

• Kathy H June 22, 2012, 8:13 pm

Gorgeous card! I almost ordered that stamp set…going to have to get it next month!

• Lynda S June 23, 2012, 7:19 am

This is one of my fave cards of yours for a while Catherine. I sincerely hope we get some of these sets in Aust when our catty comes out in Sept. I am not usually a “pink” person, but I find myself oddly drawn to this card. So well done Catherine. ooxx

• Lorel-Lye June 23, 2012, 10:41 am

Just checkin out CAS-ual Fridays and came across your beautiful card. If it was up to me…you’ve already won. This is simpley clean and beautiful

• Rebecca Deeprose June 23, 2012, 6:54 pm

Beautiful card Catherine! Love your soft and detailed attentions!

• Viv ( Daizy-Mae) June 24, 2012, 10:42 am

Such a fabulous card, well done :) Viv xx

• Debbie B. June 24, 2012, 1:09 pm

Oh, I love this card. From the colors to the images chosen . . . it is just beautiful.

• Joy jones June 24, 2012, 7:17 pm

Soft……romantic and elegant! Love everything about it!

• Lisa A June 25, 2012, 6:32 pm

How soft and pretty, Catherine…what a lovely flower…what a lovely card:)!! Thanks for adding your pink to the gallery this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

• Lorena Canto June 27, 2012, 10:13 am

This card is simply breathtaking! Your layeres stamping is outstanding! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :D

• Karolyn Loncon June 29, 2012, 12:11 am

Wow! This is beautiful!! Every detail is so well thought out and composed perfectly! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays – we’re so glad you did!!

Floral Gallery Projects

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather