Stamped Tile Coasters – The Chew

On Friday, I had a sick kid home with me and that’s when I filmed this video.  Anna was watching The Chew while I was in the other room.  My ears perked up, view the video to see why!

All you need to make stamped tile coasters:

• Stamps
  • StazOn Ink Pad
  • Tiles (tumbled tiles from the home supply store)
  • felt or cork circles for the bottom

Stamp and you are done!  If you use tumbled marble tiles and StazOn Ink, no heat setting or sealing required!  Not even joking…it IS that easy!

If you liked this tutorial, you will love the exclusive tutorials I share with newsletter subscribers only!

Click here to subscribe!

• Sabine May 21, 2012, 9:58 am

This is amazing Catherine!!!! WOW, would have never thought of that, ever! I know you like smash book so this would be one where the sticker fits “I wish I had come up with THAT” :)

Fantastic of you to share with us – thank you! And it looks so easy to make :)

Do you seal it afterwards though w/ something so it stays like that for a long time?? Or does it just stay like that?? Even putting something hot on?

• Kimie May 21, 2012, 10:06 am

This is such a cool idea! I have heard of it before but never tried it. I wish I had seen this video a few weeks ago becasue that is what my daughter’s teachers would have gotten. We always have next year though and Christmas gifts for this year. Love, love, love this! Stampin Up used to have more colors of the Staz On ink pads and I have all of those, along with the refills, so I will be stampin in color. Thanks for sharing!

Don’t think I didn’t notice your coasters were black and white and so was your cute shirt! :) LOL

• Jennifer May 21, 2012, 10:36 pm

Very stylish and cute! I wonder how many different ink colors Staz On has? Christmas coasters would be adorable!

• Shea May 22, 2012, 9:16 am

Like Kimie, I had seen this elsewhere but now I KNOW I’m going to make some this Christmas for hostess-type gifts. These are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!

• Hannah Reid March 2, 2015, 8:42 am

Love this! Beautiful with Catherine!
    May I please know where you got your alphabet stamps from? I would like to get that specific one thank you.

• Catherine Pooler March 2, 2015, 8:51 am

Hello Hanah! Thank you for your comment!
    That is a lovely alphabet set! Unfortunately, I do not think Stampin’ Up carries it anymore.

sorry about that!

• Sandra October 16, 2015, 4:43 am

Hi, that was an informative video. Can’t wait to try this! Can I ask what company makes the doilie stamp? Thanks.. :)

Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001