The Room is Done!

A quick post for today, mostly with photos and video.  I wanted to show you the end result of my sewing projects!  I’m quite happy with how they turned out.

My next newsletter comes out tomorrow, be sure you are on the list. :)  Just enter your info in the box at the top of the sidebar and I’ll see you on the other side!

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie March 13, 2012, 11:30 am

I love how it turned out! Beautiful room! I think my favorite pattern is the chevron and the pillows with the circles. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

• Kristie March 13, 2012, 11:45 am

LOVE everything Catherine! The valance with the bird fabric has to be my favorite with the bar stools coming in a close second! :)

• Catherine March 13, 2012, 12:10 pm

Thank you! I’m not really sure which is my favorite. I think my favorite together is the valance and the bar stools. They go SO WELL together.
    then, the circle pillows with the pom pom trim..I just love how they came together, especially since we put TWO different trims together to accent the fabric. Can’t WAIT to make the bench. My mom has made several and they are stunning!

• TraceyR March 13, 2012, 3:12 pm

Love it!!! I’ll have to come over and see it in person one of these days. :)

• Debra March 14, 2012, 3:46 pm

Oh, how fun! That bird material just makes me smile. Great job and wonderful results.

• Mom March 20, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looks great, Cath! The bench will be the crowning glory. Nice job choosing the fabrics and trims – they make the kitchen/livingroom area a fun place to be!

• Catherine March 20, 2012, 10:48 pm

HI MOM! I’m so excited you commented on my blog. Thank you!
    Thrilled that you ladies enjoyed my new decor!

Family Stuff Projects

GET YOUR GUIDE: "THE TOP 10 THINGS EVERY STAMPER NEEDS TO KNOW"
(number 10 is my all-time favorite!)
Plus you’ll be added to my FREE mailing list to receive my best paper crafting tips and tricks that I only share in emails!

kim 2

StampNation July Guest Designer

Zig Real Brush Markers Peony Catherine Pooler

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers EASY Watercoloring Technique

Virginia Stamp Clinic

All good things come to an end…

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Watercolored Background

SugarPea collage

SugarPea Designs and StampNation!

In The Mood Bonus mood board

The Bonus Mood Board is Closing Down!

Floating Inlaid Die Cutting youtube3

Floating Inlaid Die Cutting with Alcohol Inks and Class WINNERS announced!

blog hop board

Mood Board Inspiration

Alcohol Inks Accents 3

In The Mood Class Premier Blog Hop! Alcohol Inks Background Video Tutorial

Bister Background with Creative Medium5

Bister Powder Background with Creative Medium Video Tutorial

In The Mood Class

In The Mood Class – endless inspiration

Laurel 5

StampNation Dream Team Member: Welcome Laurel Beard!

Emboss Resist with Color Bursts

Emboss Resist Technique with Ken Oliver Color Bursts

Everyone deserves a place

A video I’d love for you to watch!

Color Bursts Ken Oliver4