The Room is Done!

A quick post for today, mostly with photos and video.  I wanted to show you the end result of my sewing projects!  I’m quite happy with how they turned out.

My next newsletter comes out tomorrow, be sure you are on the list. :)  Just enter your info in the box at the top of the sidebar and I’ll see you on the other side!

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie March 13, 2012, 11:30 am

I love how it turned out! Beautiful room! I think my favorite pattern is the chevron and the pillows with the circles. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

• Kristie March 13, 2012, 11:45 am

LOVE everything Catherine! The valance with the bird fabric has to be my favorite with the bar stools coming in a close second! :)

• Catherine March 13, 2012, 12:10 pm

Thank you! I’m not really sure which is my favorite. I think my favorite together is the valance and the bar stools. They go SO WELL together.
    then, the circle pillows with the pom pom trim..I just love how they came together, especially since we put TWO different trims together to accent the fabric. Can’t WAIT to make the bench. My mom has made several and they are stunning!

• TraceyR March 13, 2012, 3:12 pm

Love it!!! I’ll have to come over and see it in person one of these days. :)

• Debra March 14, 2012, 3:46 pm

Oh, how fun! That bird material just makes me smile. Great job and wonderful results.

• Mom March 20, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looks great, Cath! The bench will be the crowning glory. Nice job choosing the fabrics and trims – they make the kitchen/livingroom area a fun place to be!

• Catherine March 20, 2012, 10:48 pm

HI MOM! I’m so excited you commented on my blog. Thank you!
    Thrilled that you ladies enjoyed my new decor!

Projects

GET YOUR GUIDE: "THE TOP 10 THINGS EVERY STAMPER NEEDS TO KNOW"
(number 10 is my all-time favorite!)
Plus you’ll be added to my FREE mailing list to receive my best paper crafting tips and tricks that I only share in emails!

Reverse Confetti  one layer card

One Layer Card with Reverse Confetti

Housewarming Party WINNERS!

RC challenge

What’s going on? all of THIS!

ehcp2

Witchy Poo, Stencils and Embedded Mica Embossing Paste Technique – video tutorial

switcheroo graphic

Stamping Switcheroo!

Before_After

Behind the scenes of the new catherinepooler.com

housewarming party 2

Embossed and Watercolored Congratulations Card

How to enter to win $300 in prizes!

HousewarmingPartyLogo3

Housewarming Party! challenge and prizes!

Fall Clean and Simple Clearly Besotted

Clean and Simple Fall Card with Embossed Gold Glitz

Halloween KISS Cards 2

Halloween KISS Cards with Clearly Besotted

NewCatherinePoolerHere

The NEW catherinepooler.com is HERE!

Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 8.19.47 AM

StampNation’s Dream Team!

PapercraftingQandA

Favorite Designers and a Q&A with Catherine and Anna

irRESISTables-450x418

Layered Card with Imagine Crafts sprays and inks & Inky Fingers!

CatherinePooler_blog2