The Room is Done!

A quick post for today, mostly with photos and video.  I wanted to show you the end result of my sewing projects!  I’m quite happy with how they turned out.

My next newsletter comes out tomorrow, be sure you are on the list. :)  Just enter your info in the box at the top of the sidebar and I’ll see you on the other side!

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie March 13, 2012, 11:30 am

I love how it turned out! Beautiful room! I think my favorite pattern is the chevron and the pillows with the circles. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

• Kristie March 13, 2012, 11:45 am

LOVE everything Catherine! The valance with the bird fabric has to be my favorite with the bar stools coming in a close second! :)

• Catherine March 13, 2012, 12:10 pm

Thank you! I’m not really sure which is my favorite. I think my favorite together is the valance and the bar stools. They go SO WELL together.
    then, the circle pillows with the pom pom trim..I just love how they came together, especially since we put TWO different trims together to accent the fabric. Can’t WAIT to make the bench. My mom has made several and they are stunning!

• TraceyR March 13, 2012, 3:12 pm

Love it!!! I’ll have to come over and see it in person one of these days. :)

• Debra March 14, 2012, 3:46 pm

Oh, how fun! That bird material just makes me smile. Great job and wonderful results.

• Mom March 20, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looks great, Cath! The bench will be the crowning glory. Nice job choosing the fabrics and trims – they make the kitchen/livingroom area a fun place to be!

• Catherine March 20, 2012, 10:48 pm

HI MOM! I’m so excited you commented on my blog. Thank you!
    Thrilled that you ladies enjoyed my new decor!

Family Stuff Projects

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather