The Room is Done!

A quick post for today, mostly with photos and video.  I wanted to show you the end result of my sewing projects!  I’m quite happy with how they turned out.

My next newsletter comes out tomorrow, be sure you are on the list. :)  Just enter your info in the box at the top of the sidebar and I’ll see you on the other side!

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie March 13, 2012, 11:30 am

I love how it turned out! Beautiful room! I think my favorite pattern is the chevron and the pillows with the circles. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

• Kristie March 13, 2012, 11:45 am

LOVE everything Catherine! The valance with the bird fabric has to be my favorite with the bar stools coming in a close second! :)

• Catherine March 13, 2012, 12:10 pm

Thank you! I’m not really sure which is my favorite. I think my favorite together is the valance and the bar stools. They go SO WELL together.
    then, the circle pillows with the pom pom trim..I just love how they came together, especially since we put TWO different trims together to accent the fabric. Can’t WAIT to make the bench. My mom has made several and they are stunning!

• TraceyR March 13, 2012, 3:12 pm

Love it!!! I’ll have to come over and see it in person one of these days. :)

• Debra March 14, 2012, 3:46 pm

Oh, how fun! That bird material just makes me smile. Great job and wonderful results.

• Mom March 20, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looks great, Cath! The bench will be the crowning glory. Nice job choosing the fabrics and trims – they make the kitchen/livingroom area a fun place to be!

• Catherine March 20, 2012, 10:48 pm

HI MOM! I’m so excited you commented on my blog. Thank you!
    Thrilled that you ladies enjoyed my new decor!

Family Stuff Projects

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001