The Room is Done!

A quick post for today, mostly with photos and video.  I wanted to show you the end result of my sewing projects!  I’m quite happy with how they turned out.

My next newsletter comes out tomorrow, be sure you are on the list. :)  Just enter your info in the box at the top of the sidebar and I’ll see you on the other side!

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie March 13, 2012, 11:30 am

I love how it turned out! Beautiful room! I think my favorite pattern is the chevron and the pillows with the circles. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

• Kristie March 13, 2012, 11:45 am

LOVE everything Catherine! The valance with the bird fabric has to be my favorite with the bar stools coming in a close second! :)

• Catherine March 13, 2012, 12:10 pm

Thank you! I’m not really sure which is my favorite. I think my favorite together is the valance and the bar stools. They go SO WELL together.
    then, the circle pillows with the pom pom trim..I just love how they came together, especially since we put TWO different trims together to accent the fabric. Can’t WAIT to make the bench. My mom has made several and they are stunning!

• TraceyR March 13, 2012, 3:12 pm

Love it!!! I’ll have to come over and see it in person one of these days. :)

• Debra March 14, 2012, 3:46 pm

Oh, how fun! That bird material just makes me smile. Great job and wonderful results.

• Mom March 20, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looks great, Cath! The bench will be the crowning glory. Nice job choosing the fabrics and trims – they make the kitchen/livingroom area a fun place to be!

• Catherine March 20, 2012, 10:48 pm

HI MOM! I’m so excited you commented on my blog. Thank you!
    Thrilled that you ladies enjoyed my new decor!

Family Stuff Projects

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide