The Room is Done!

A quick post for today, mostly with photos and video.  I wanted to show you the end result of my sewing projects!  I’m quite happy with how they turned out.

My next newsletter comes out tomorrow, be sure you are on the list. :)  Just enter your info in the box at the top of the sidebar and I’ll see you on the other side!

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie March 13, 2012, 11:30 am

I love how it turned out! Beautiful room! I think my favorite pattern is the chevron and the pillows with the circles. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

• Kristie March 13, 2012, 11:45 am

LOVE everything Catherine! The valance with the bird fabric has to be my favorite with the bar stools coming in a close second! :)

• Catherine March 13, 2012, 12:10 pm

Thank you! I’m not really sure which is my favorite. I think my favorite together is the valance and the bar stools. They go SO WELL together.
    then, the circle pillows with the pom pom trim..I just love how they came together, especially since we put TWO different trims together to accent the fabric. Can’t WAIT to make the bench. My mom has made several and they are stunning!

• TraceyR March 13, 2012, 3:12 pm

Love it!!! I’ll have to come over and see it in person one of these days. :)

• Debra March 14, 2012, 3:46 pm

Oh, how fun! That bird material just makes me smile. Great job and wonderful results.

• Mom March 20, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looks great, Cath! The bench will be the crowning glory. Nice job choosing the fabrics and trims – they make the kitchen/livingroom area a fun place to be!

• Catherine March 20, 2012, 10:48 pm

HI MOM! I’m so excited you commented on my blog. Thank you!
    Thrilled that you ladies enjoyed my new decor!

Family Stuff Projects

Last Chance

Stamp of Approval – almost sold out!

KISS Card Stepped Up 2

Selective Stamping with Stamp of Approval

You’re Lovely!

bahlmans

Stamp of Approval out on the interwebs!

Project Guide SOA

Lovely Notes Project Guide Download

Karen

SOA Reviews and more cards!

LovelyNotes_AvailableNow

SOA Lovely Notes Now Available! and WINNERS!

Lovely Flowers Background

Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Blog Hop Day 3: Flowers Cards

Amazing Butterflies

Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Blog Hop Day 2: Butterfly Cards

Just a note

Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Blog Hop Day 1: “Note” Card

Wonderful Friend

Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval PREVIEW Day 3: Wonderful Friend Card

Lovely Flowers 4

Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval PREVIEW Day 2: Lovely Flowers Cards

shaker 2

Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval PREVIEW Day 1: Faux Shaker Card

Guest Designers SOA

Guest Designers for SOA and the Next Theme!

Embossed Wild Bloom 2