The Room is Done!

A quick post for today, mostly with photos and video.  I wanted to show you the end result of my sewing projects!  I’m quite happy with how they turned out.

My next newsletter comes out tomorrow, be sure you are on the list. :)  Just enter your info in the box at the top of the sidebar and I’ll see you on the other side!

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie March 13, 2012, 11:30 am

I love how it turned out! Beautiful room! I think my favorite pattern is the chevron and the pillows with the circles. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

• Kristie March 13, 2012, 11:45 am

LOVE everything Catherine! The valance with the bird fabric has to be my favorite with the bar stools coming in a close second! :)

• Catherine March 13, 2012, 12:10 pm

Thank you! I’m not really sure which is my favorite. I think my favorite together is the valance and the bar stools. They go SO WELL together.
    then, the circle pillows with the pom pom trim..I just love how they came together, especially since we put TWO different trims together to accent the fabric. Can’t WAIT to make the bench. My mom has made several and they are stunning!

• TraceyR March 13, 2012, 3:12 pm

Love it!!! I’ll have to come over and see it in person one of these days. :)

• Debra March 14, 2012, 3:46 pm

Oh, how fun! That bird material just makes me smile. Great job and wonderful results.

• Mom March 20, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looks great, Cath! The bench will be the crowning glory. Nice job choosing the fabrics and trims – they make the kitchen/livingroom area a fun place to be!

• Catherine March 20, 2012, 10:48 pm

HI MOM! I’m so excited you commented on my blog. Thank you!
    Thrilled that you ladies enjoyed my new decor!

Family Stuff Projects

wcmddesigners

World Card Making Day Guest Designers and Sponsors

starrystag

Candy Cane Lane Starry Stag

merry-christmas-card

Merry Christmas Handmade Card

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Candy Cane Lane Collection Now on Sale and our winners!

merry-peppermint-stick

Candy Cane Lane SOA Collection Blog Hop Day 3: Two for One!

crooky-tree-2

Candy Cane Lane SOA Collection Blog Hop Day 2: Chalkboard Technique

merry-boughs-2_edited-1

Candy Cane Lane SOA Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Merry & Bright Boughs

hip-holiday-1

Traditional and Non-Traditional Christmas Cards with Hip Holiday!

candy-cane-lane-1

Candy Cane Lane Makes Holiday Card Making Easy!

ccl

Candy Cane Lane Namesake….peeks are starting!

stained-glass-technique-with-white-embossing-on-vellum-2

Stained Glass Technique with White Embossing on Vellum

Candy Cane Lane Stamp of Approval 2

Holiday Stamp of Approval Theme Announced! and a One Layer Card

Holiday SOA Designers

Holiday Stamp of Approval Guest Designers

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!!

shopisopen_blog

$25 Gift Certificate Winners!

shopisopen_insta

Online Store Grand Opening Blog Hop!