The Room is Done!

A quick post for today, mostly with photos and video.  I wanted to show you the end result of my sewing projects!  I’m quite happy with how they turned out.

My next newsletter comes out tomorrow, be sure you are on the list. :)  Just enter your info in the box at the top of the sidebar and I’ll see you on the other side!

Catherine Pooler

• Kimie March 13, 2012, 11:30 am

I love how it turned out! Beautiful room! I think my favorite pattern is the chevron and the pillows with the circles. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

• Kristie March 13, 2012, 11:45 am

LOVE everything Catherine! The valance with the bird fabric has to be my favorite with the bar stools coming in a close second! :)

• Catherine March 13, 2012, 12:10 pm

Thank you! I’m not really sure which is my favorite. I think my favorite together is the valance and the bar stools. They go SO WELL together.
    then, the circle pillows with the pom pom trim..I just love how they came together, especially since we put TWO different trims together to accent the fabric. Can’t WAIT to make the bench. My mom has made several and they are stunning!

• TraceyR March 13, 2012, 3:12 pm

Love it!!! I’ll have to come over and see it in person one of these days. :)

• Debra March 14, 2012, 3:46 pm

Oh, how fun! That bird material just makes me smile. Great job and wonderful results.

• Mom March 20, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looks great, Cath! The bench will be the crowning glory. Nice job choosing the fabrics and trims – they make the kitchen/livingroom area a fun place to be!

• Catherine March 20, 2012, 10:48 pm

HI MOM! I’m so excited you commented on my blog. Thank you!
    Thrilled that you ladies enjoyed my new decor!

Family Stuff Projects

img_6839wtmk-1-550x550

More Holiday Wrap-Up Inspiration for You

thank-you-mittens-2

Holiday Thank You Cards using the Holiday Mittens Stamps and Dies

catherine-pooler-designs-holiday-wrap-up-bundle

Holiday Gift Guide – we’ve got you covered!

miss-you-foundations

Watercolored Emboss Resist Coffee Cup Card

thank-you-foundations-box

Holiday Thank You Card

happy-holidays-foundations-box

Ornaments Holiday Card by Lisa Harrolle

foundations-box-collage2

Foundations Box is open for ordering!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/more-than-sparrows-rwanda-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Thankful This Holiday Season

cas-foundations-card2

Foundations Blog Hop Day 2

foundations-box-4

Foundations Box Blog Hop Day 1

Foundations Box

CP Designs Ink Q and A

foundations-box-3

A Look Inside the Foundations Box

fbshare_comingsoon2

Coming November 16: The Foundations Box!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

More Good News! Reward Points – go get ‘em!

mysterycomingsoon

Catherine Pooler Designs is premiering INK PADS!

grassskrit1