Fashionable Hearts Embosslit meets First Edition Designer Series Paper #5 in the series

By now you know I am totally and completely in love with the sweet little Fashionable Hearts Embosslit by Stampin’ Up.  Scroll through my recent posts and you will see!   I hope you have enjoyed this series…I do believe this is the last one.

View the video to see how this card came together.   I was inspired by the muse at CASE Study!

Thank you for visiting my little corner of the world today, and while you’re here make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter!  Put your name and email in the box on the top of the sidebar to subscribe.

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Elementary Elegance Stamp Set (available for free with a $50 purchase beginning January 24th!)
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink:  Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Corner Rounder, First Edition Designer Series Paper, Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

To re-cap:  If you’ve been following this series, you’ve seen:

Then, I got a question on the Doily Hearts…why did I use a white circle behind the white doily on the white card?  There WAS a method to my madness, find out what it was HERE.

Catherine Pooler

Click one of the buttons below to share on social media!  Thank you! :)

• Kristie G. January 19, 2012, 5:07 pm

WOW!! I absolutely love this one! Can’t wait for the new video on StampNation, rainbows and hearts, sounds great!!

• Connie January 20, 2012, 9:30 am

This is such a cute card…..and fast and simple! Love It!!

• Debbie January 20, 2012, 9:57 pm

Catherine,
    This is my favorite card in the series! I’ve got to get those embosslit hearts and the newsprint DSP.

• Christina MacLaren January 22, 2012, 7:22 pm

I love the addition of the newsprint to this design! Those darling embossed hearts are so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

• Debby Hughes January 23, 2012, 7:15 pm

Great take on Jen’s card Catherine. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

• Jean Martin January 24, 2012, 6:03 pm

Wow Cathy! This is a fabulous CASE! LOVE the pop of colors on the white! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

• Chupa January 25, 2012, 12:15 am

What a beauty, Catherine! Great take on the inspiration :)

Big Shot Limited Supplies Series Projects Videos

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather