Fashionable Hearts Embosslit meets First Edition Designer Series Paper #5 in the series

By now you know I am totally and completely in love with the sweet little Fashionable Hearts Embosslit by Stampin’ Up.  Scroll through my recent posts and you will see!   I hope you have enjoyed this series…I do believe this is the last one.

View the video to see how this card came together.   I was inspired by the muse at CASE Study!

Thank you for visiting my little corner of the world today, and while you’re here make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter!  Put your name and email in the box on the top of the sidebar to subscribe.

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Elementary Elegance Stamp Set (available for free with a $50 purchase beginning January 24th!)
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink:  Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Corner Rounder, First Edition Designer Series Paper, Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

To re-cap:  If you’ve been following this series, you’ve seen:

Then, I got a question on the Doily Hearts…why did I use a white circle behind the white doily on the white card?  There WAS a method to my madness, find out what it was HERE.

Catherine Pooler

Click one of the buttons below to share on social media!  Thank you! :)

• Kristie G. January 19, 2012, 5:07 pm

WOW!! I absolutely love this one! Can’t wait for the new video on StampNation, rainbows and hearts, sounds great!!

• Connie January 20, 2012, 9:30 am

This is such a cute card…..and fast and simple! Love It!!

• Debbie January 20, 2012, 9:57 pm

Catherine,
    This is my favorite card in the series! I’ve got to get those embosslit hearts and the newsprint DSP.

• Christina MacLaren January 22, 2012, 7:22 pm

I love the addition of the newsprint to this design! Those darling embossed hearts are so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

• Debby Hughes January 23, 2012, 7:15 pm

Great take on Jen’s card Catherine. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

• Jean Martin January 24, 2012, 6:03 pm

Wow Cathy! This is a fabulous CASE! LOVE the pop of colors on the white! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

• Chupa January 25, 2012, 12:15 am

What a beauty, Catherine! Great take on the inspiration :)

Big Shot Limited Supplies Series Projects Videos

img_6839wtmk-1-550x550

More Holiday Wrap-Up Inspiration for You

thank-you-mittens-2

Holiday Thank You Cards using the Holiday Mittens Stamps and Dies

catherine-pooler-designs-holiday-wrap-up-bundle

Holiday Gift Guide – we’ve got you covered!

miss-you-foundations

Watercolored Emboss Resist Coffee Cup Card

thank-you-foundations-box

Holiday Thank You Card

happy-holidays-foundations-box

Ornaments Holiday Card by Lisa Harrolle

foundations-box-collage2

Foundations Box is open for ordering!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/more-than-sparrows-rwanda-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Thankful This Holiday Season

cas-foundations-card2

Foundations Blog Hop Day 2

foundations-box-4

Foundations Box Blog Hop Day 1

Foundations Box

CP Designs Ink Q and A

foundations-box-3

A Look Inside the Foundations Box

fbshare_comingsoon2

Coming November 16: The Foundations Box!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

More Good News! Reward Points – go get ‘em!

mysterycomingsoon

Catherine Pooler Designs is premiering INK PADS!

grassskrit1