Fashionable Hearts Embosslit meets First Edition Designer Series Paper #5 in the series

By now you know I am totally and completely in love with the sweet little Fashionable Hearts Embosslit by Stampin’ Up.  Scroll through my recent posts and you will see!   I hope you have enjoyed this series…I do believe this is the last one.

View the video to see how this card came together.   I was inspired by the muse at CASE Study!

Thank you for visiting my little corner of the world today, and while you’re here make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter!  Put your name and email in the box on the top of the sidebar to subscribe.

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Elementary Elegance Stamp Set (available for free with a $50 purchase beginning January 24th!)
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink:  Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Corner Rounder, First Edition Designer Series Paper, Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

To re-cap:  If you’ve been following this series, you’ve seen:

Then, I got a question on the Doily Hearts…why did I use a white circle behind the white doily on the white card?  There WAS a method to my madness, find out what it was HERE.

Catherine Pooler

Click one of the buttons below to share on social media!  Thank you! :)

• Kristie G. January 19, 2012, 5:07 pm

WOW!! I absolutely love this one! Can’t wait for the new video on StampNation, rainbows and hearts, sounds great!!

• Connie January 20, 2012, 9:30 am

This is such a cute card…..and fast and simple! Love It!!

• Debbie January 20, 2012, 9:57 pm

Catherine,
    This is my favorite card in the series! I’ve got to get those embosslit hearts and the newsprint DSP.

• Christina MacLaren January 22, 2012, 7:22 pm

I love the addition of the newsprint to this design! Those darling embossed hearts are so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

• Debby Hughes January 23, 2012, 7:15 pm

Great take on Jen’s card Catherine. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

• Jean Martin January 24, 2012, 6:03 pm

Wow Cathy! This is a fabulous CASE! LOVE the pop of colors on the white! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

• Chupa January 25, 2012, 12:15 am

What a beauty, Catherine! Great take on the inspiration :)

Big Shot Limited Supplies Series Projects Videos

GET YOUR GUIDE: "THE TOP 10 THINGS EVERY STAMPER NEEDS TO KNOW"
(number 10 is my all-time favorite!)
Plus you’ll be added to my FREE mailing list to receive my best paper crafting tips and tricks that I only share in emails!

Pink Burst ACope

Creating a Sunburst Background

SOA_YoungAtHeart_blogsized

And the winners are….

crooky cake COLLAGE!

The Crooky Cake: Stamp of Approval

Stamp of Approval Watercolored Die Cuts YTube

SOA Young at Heart Collection Release BLOG HOP and Giveaway!

SOA Crooky Cake YTube

SOA Young at Heart Release Week #3: Crooky Cake!

Stamp of Approval Day 2.1

SOA Young at Heart Collection Release Week Day #2

Stamp of Approval 11

SOA Release Week Day #1

stencil class peek

Tutorial coming tomorrow! 1/28 – 1 pm eastern

double stenciling 4

Double Stencling and Stamping

Eva's Stenciledcard

Eva’s Clean and Simple Stencil Card (with a step up!)

CPSNinspired

Double Stenciling with Embossing Paste

Watercolored Stenciling 2

Stamped, Stenciled and Glittered! and Stamp of Approval sneaks!

day 4 collage