We are using the very same supplies today as we used on yesterday’s card! I love window cards like this, it’s such a fun way to use your punches!
For members of StampNation, there is a card just like this using the Snowflake punch and 2 other ways to use the same layout and make different cards. I love how versatile this layout is.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think, what you’ve learned and which card you like best so far!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- 115448 Christmas Greetings Stamp Set
- Cardstock: 120953 Crumb Cake
- Ink: 115657 Soft Suede
- Accessories: 124004 Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper, 119847 Ornament Punch, 119960 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope these videos are inspiring you and showing you how quick and easy mass-producing cards can be.
12 Weeks of Christmas…
the next issue comes out on Wednesday!
Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss out…
Fill in your info in the box on the top of the sidebar or click here…view the video, then fill in the info.
What do subscribers get?
- 4 videos in my exclusive subscriber-only series (first one HERE)
- the remaining issues of the 12 Weeks of Christmas
- In addition, throughout the year you get inspiration, project ideas and more delivered straight to your inbox.
See you there!
Thanks for visiting and be sure to check back on Monday for the Black Friday specials that will be going on!