Snow Much Fun Stamp Set meets Stampin’ Up’s Shaker Frames!

Hello Friends!  Thanks for popping in!  I hope you had a terrific weekend filled with friends, family, fun and maybe some paper crafting!

I had a ball making this card using Stampin’ Up’s Shaker Frames in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  It fried my brain a bit figuring out how to best use these, so hopefully my video will make it a snap for you!  It really is easy once you figure out the layers and method of putting it all together.

These Shaker Frames are also fabulous with any of your Circle Punches.  You can visit my Online Store to purchase your very own.

Stay tuned…there will be more Shaker Frame Cards coming to StampNation!

What do you think of this snowman set?  I love the snowball with the bird and the tree is darling!  Scroll to the bottom of the post to see what is included in the rest of the set.

…and that Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper!  Great for a woodsy, traditional Christmas and absolutely perfect for Masculine Cards!  Scroll down to see all the patterns in this pack!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• (WM: 122560, CM: 122562)Snow Much Fun Stamp Set, 115370 Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:120953 Crumb Cake, 102584 Garden Green, 100730 Whisper White, 119685 Cherry Cobbler
  • Ink: 101406 StazOn Black, 102272 Garden Green,119669 Cherry Cobbler, 119668 Marina Mist, 105216 Pumpkin Pie, 119667 Daffodil Delight
  • Accessories:  124155 Shaker Frames, 119861 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 119857 Word Window Punch, 119849 Modern Label Punch, 104199 Linen Thread, 124115 Mica Flakes, 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals, 102845 Blender Pens, 124002 Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper

Catherine Pooler

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY ONLINE STORE

Peruse the goodies and place your order, shipped directly to you!  Don’t forget to go to my store directly from my blog and make sure my name is in the upper right hand corner…if not, you are ordering directly from Stampin’ Up and will not get the best prices and my customer service on your purchase!

• Melody H September 6, 2011, 3:25 pm

Hi Catherine, Thank you so much for this tutorial. I had NO clue how to use these frames. :) Melody

• Tricia T. September 6, 2011, 6:31 pm

Thanks so much for the tutorial! What a fun idea for the snowman.

• JoAnn September 14, 2011, 6:26 pm

Honestly Catherine! this is the cutest thing yet! Never would have “thunked it”
    I guess when it comes to Stampin Up anything is possible!

• Brenda B October 4, 2011, 8:49 pm

Thanks for the instructions on how to do a shaker frame. Can’t wait to try it!

• janet dycus October 5, 2011, 5:54 pm

i love this stamp i just got it and need more ideas to make christmas cards thank you you did a great job

• janaet dycus October 11, 2011, 10:47 pm

yes i love your shaker card i made one and i love it but i love snowmen no matter what thank you cant wait for mmore to vcome

Projects Techniques Videos

CPpost

So Sweet with Maureen Merritt

Best in You

Best in You Stamp Set – Multi-step stamping

Watercolor, Die Cut and Stenciled 3

Watercolor, Stenciled and Die Cut – Negative Space Video Tutorial

SOACongrats

The Perfect Reason Collection – now available!

NeutralInks_FBAD2 (1)

How to Cut Apart Dies for the Big Shot and New Ink Colors!

BLOG-FB_2_FreshlyPicked

Surprise Product Release…you all have been asking for!

Congrats WM

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM