Got 10: Fox and Friends Stamp Set and Custom Designer Brads!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to this week’s Got 10 Card!  I got inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch, pared it down a tiny bit and added a punch with the Custom Designer Brad!  View the video to see how easy it is to make your own Custom Designer Brads!  (video coming in a few mins…uploading to Youtube right now!)

The Nursery Suite Specialty Paper made it a snap with it’s scalloped and die cut border and coordinating patterned paper.  A fox, a "hello baby" and a punch topped this card off for a super sweet (or is it suite?) baby card!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Fox and Friends stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Ink:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals

If you haven’t subscribed to my newsletter yet,  Click Here .  Be sure to enter your e-mail address in the box on the right.

My next newsletter comes out on Tuesday with an exclusive subscriber only video, a sneak peek and tips on a vintage project from StampNation, techniques, tips, and the latest info on Stampin’ Up goings-ons!

signature4

• Victoria Tate April 4, 2011, 6:01 pm

Love Love Love this card Catherine. I used these exact same nursery suite papers tonight to make my best friends birthday card (although she didn’t get a fox on her’s!!). I found your blog via Split Coast Stampers gallery and I just want to say WOW! I love your designs. I think I’ve just spent the past hour looking back at your posts! Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

• Ali April 4, 2011, 6:40 pm

So fun and cute!! I’ll have to try that with the DSP!

• JUDY April 5, 2011, 6:39 am

oh how cute thaqt card is . love all your ideas cards and videos. thanks so much. cant wait to see the next one .
    JUDY

• Catherine April 8, 2011, 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for your comments!

• DeAnna April 9, 2011, 8:03 pm

Catherine , Your work of art is how I describe your card they are simply awesome. the techniques are so easy to do Iam so inspired to do the “hello baby” card I can totally do this. Thanks so much for sharing.Love it,Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Debbie Carriere April 10, 2011, 11:40 pm

Great card, Catherine! Love the clean look, that great border, & the custom brad. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

Projects Techniques Videos

GET YOUR GUIDE: "THE TOP 10 THINGS EVERY STAMPER NEEDS TO KNOW"
(number 10 is my all-time favorite!)
Plus you’ll be added to my FREE mailing list to receive my best paper crafting tips and tricks that I only share in emails!

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 1.40.38 PM

Blog Hop Winner!

Bold Blossoms Ellen Essentials 2

Bold Blooms Stamp Set Essentials by Ellen

tic tac toe

Who’s up for a challenge?

Isha Gupta

StampNation Dream Team Member Welcome – Isha Gupta!

who is tired of SNOW!!??

Snow Week!

School is closed in Raleigh, NC!

TechniqueToolbox_dyeinkpads2 (1)

Bonus is closing soon!

Fancy Thanks stamp set Essentials by Ellen

Winter 2015 Essentials by Ellen Release Hop – Fancy Thanks Stamp Set

Gayatri Murali Handmade by G3

StampNation Dream Team Member Highlight…and farewell

What is a dye ink pad?

What is a Dye Ink Pad?

dye collage 4

Technique Toolbox is Here!

Watercoloring with dye ink pads Flower embellishment

Watercoloring with Dye Ink Pads and Enameled Flower Embellishments

BonusPromo

Technique Toolbox opens this week!

Homemade Valentine's Day Card

Penny Black Be Mine Valentine’s Day Card

New E-mail Address

TechniqueToolbox_dyeinkpads2 (1)

Class winners and theme announced!