Got 10: Fox and Friends Stamp Set and Custom Designer Brads!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to this week’s Got 10 Card!  I got inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch, pared it down a tiny bit and added a punch with the Custom Designer Brad!  View the video to see how easy it is to make your own Custom Designer Brads!  (video coming in a few mins…uploading to Youtube right now!)

The Nursery Suite Specialty Paper made it a snap with it’s scalloped and die cut border and coordinating patterned paper.  A fox, a "hello baby" and a punch topped this card off for a super sweet (or is it suite?) baby card!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Fox and Friends stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Ink:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals

If you haven’t subscribed to my newsletter yet,  Click Here .  Be sure to enter your e-mail address in the box on the right.

My next newsletter comes out on Tuesday with an exclusive subscriber only video, a sneak peek and tips on a vintage project from StampNation, techniques, tips, and the latest info on Stampin’ Up goings-ons!

signature4

• Victoria Tate April 4, 2011, 6:01 pm

Love Love Love this card Catherine. I used these exact same nursery suite papers tonight to make my best friends birthday card (although she didn’t get a fox on her’s!!). I found your blog via Split Coast Stampers gallery and I just want to say WOW! I love your designs. I think I’ve just spent the past hour looking back at your posts! Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

• Ali April 4, 2011, 6:40 pm

So fun and cute!! I’ll have to try that with the DSP!

• JUDY April 5, 2011, 6:39 am

oh how cute thaqt card is . love all your ideas cards and videos. thanks so much. cant wait to see the next one .
    JUDY

• Catherine April 8, 2011, 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for your comments!

• DeAnna April 9, 2011, 8:03 pm

Catherine , Your work of art is how I describe your card they are simply awesome. the techniques are so easy to do Iam so inspired to do the “hello baby” card I can totally do this. Thanks so much for sharing.Love it,Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Debbie Carriere April 10, 2011, 11:40 pm

Great card, Catherine! Love the clean look, that great border, & the custom brad. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

Projects Techniques Videos

GET YOUR GUIDE: "THE TOP 10 THINGS EVERY STAMPER NEEDS TO KNOW"
(number 10 is my all-time favorite!)
Plus you’ll be added to my FREE mailing list to receive my best paper crafting tips and tricks that I only share in emails!

kim 2

StampNation July Guest Designer

Zig Real Brush Markers Peony Catherine Pooler

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers EASY Watercoloring Technique

Virginia Stamp Clinic

All good things come to an end…

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Watercolored Background

SugarPea collage

SugarPea Designs and StampNation!

In The Mood Bonus mood board

The Bonus Mood Board is Closing Down!

Floating Inlaid Die Cutting youtube3

Floating Inlaid Die Cutting with Alcohol Inks and Class WINNERS announced!

blog hop board

Mood Board Inspiration

Alcohol Inks Accents 3

In The Mood Class Premier Blog Hop! Alcohol Inks Background Video Tutorial

Bister Background with Creative Medium5

Bister Powder Background with Creative Medium Video Tutorial

In The Mood Class

In The Mood Class – endless inspiration

Laurel 5

StampNation Dream Team Member: Welcome Laurel Beard!

Emboss Resist with Color Bursts

Emboss Resist Technique with Ken Oliver Color Bursts

Everyone deserves a place

A video I’d love for you to watch!

Color Bursts Ken Oliver4