Got 10: Fox and Friends Stamp Set and Custom Designer Brads!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to this week’s Got 10 Card!  I got inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch, pared it down a tiny bit and added a punch with the Custom Designer Brad!  View the video to see how easy it is to make your own Custom Designer Brads!  (video coming in a few mins…uploading to Youtube right now!)

The Nursery Suite Specialty Paper made it a snap with it’s scalloped and die cut border and coordinating patterned paper.  A fox, a "hello baby" and a punch topped this card off for a super sweet (or is it suite?) baby card!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Fox and Friends stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Ink:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals

If you haven’t subscribed to my newsletter yet,  Click Here .  Be sure to enter your e-mail address in the box on the right.

My next newsletter comes out on Tuesday with an exclusive subscriber only video, a sneak peek and tips on a vintage project from StampNation, techniques, tips, and the latest info on Stampin’ Up goings-ons!

signature4

• Victoria Tate April 4, 2011, 6:01 pm

Love Love Love this card Catherine. I used these exact same nursery suite papers tonight to make my best friends birthday card (although she didn’t get a fox on her’s!!). I found your blog via Split Coast Stampers gallery and I just want to say WOW! I love your designs. I think I’ve just spent the past hour looking back at your posts! Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

• Ali April 4, 2011, 6:40 pm

So fun and cute!! I’ll have to try that with the DSP!

• JUDY April 5, 2011, 6:39 am

oh how cute thaqt card is . love all your ideas cards and videos. thanks so much. cant wait to see the next one .
    JUDY

• Catherine April 8, 2011, 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for your comments!

• DeAnna April 9, 2011, 8:03 pm

Catherine , Your work of art is how I describe your card they are simply awesome. the techniques are so easy to do Iam so inspired to do the “hello baby” card I can totally do this. Thanks so much for sharing.Love it,Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Debbie Carriere April 10, 2011, 11:40 pm

Great card, Catherine! Love the clean look, that great border, & the custom brad. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

Projects Techniques Videos

shopisopen_insta

Online Store Grand Opening Blog Hop!

Using Stencils as a Guide for Stamping 2

Using Stencils as a Guide for Stamping and the Young at Heart Collection in the Online Store!

GeoBuilders Preview

Holiday Magic Collection in the Online Store!

Stamp of Approval Inlaid Die Cut Tag and Stenciled Background

Friendship Collection in the Online Store!

cpblogcu

His & Hers Summer Birthday One Layer Cards

comingsoon_blogpost

Winners of the Holiday 2016 Stamp of Approval Collection!

Sparkle Embossing and Brusho

Sparkle Embossing and Brusho Watercoloring

Win the Holiday Stamp of Approval Collection!

adding small details with heat embossing 2

Adding Small Details to your Card Making Projects with Heat Embossing

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 3.15.21 PM

Watercolor Stamped & Painted Poppies with Ingrid Blackburn

Embossing Glitter

Tone-on-tone and Glitter Embossing with Stamp of Approval

Anna Europe

Today was harder than I thought…

guestonCPblog

Clean & Graphic Lovely Banners

Last Chance

Stamp of Approval – almost sold out!

KISS Card Stepped Up 2