Got 10: Fox and Friends Stamp Set and Custom Designer Brads!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to this week’s Got 10 Card!  I got inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch, pared it down a tiny bit and added a punch with the Custom Designer Brad!  View the video to see how easy it is to make your own Custom Designer Brads!  (video coming in a few mins…uploading to Youtube right now!)

The Nursery Suite Specialty Paper made it a snap with it’s scalloped and die cut border and coordinating patterned paper.  A fox, a "hello baby" and a punch topped this card off for a super sweet (or is it suite?) baby card!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Fox and Friends stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Ink:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals

If you haven’t subscribed to my newsletter yet,  Click Here .  Be sure to enter your e-mail address in the box on the right.

My next newsletter comes out on Tuesday with an exclusive subscriber only video, a sneak peek and tips on a vintage project from StampNation, techniques, tips, and the latest info on Stampin’ Up goings-ons!

signature4

• Victoria Tate April 4, 2011, 6:01 pm

Love Love Love this card Catherine. I used these exact same nursery suite papers tonight to make my best friends birthday card (although she didn’t get a fox on her’s!!). I found your blog via Split Coast Stampers gallery and I just want to say WOW! I love your designs. I think I’ve just spent the past hour looking back at your posts! Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

• Ali April 4, 2011, 6:40 pm

So fun and cute!! I’ll have to try that with the DSP!

• JUDY April 5, 2011, 6:39 am

oh how cute thaqt card is . love all your ideas cards and videos. thanks so much. cant wait to see the next one .
    JUDY

• Catherine April 8, 2011, 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for your comments!

• DeAnna April 9, 2011, 8:03 pm

Catherine , Your work of art is how I describe your card they are simply awesome. the techniques are so easy to do Iam so inspired to do the “hello baby” card I can totally do this. Thanks so much for sharing.Love it,Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Debbie Carriere April 10, 2011, 11:40 pm

Great card, Catherine! Love the clean look, that great border, & the custom brad. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

Projects Techniques Videos

Laurel CASE 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #3

Best in Spa Colors 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #2

Winter Woodland 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #1

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-product-images-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Spa Collection Ink Release details and Winners!

day5

Two More Colors!!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-1-100

Spa Collection: Fourth Ink Color Reveal!

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 7.11.07 PM

Introducing Our New Ink Line!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-1-100

Surrounding Yourself With…

finding inspiration

Finding Inspiration

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place….

2017101801

Best Wishes Hand Made Card with Ardyth

SelfCareWeekend_FB-Blog

CP’s Self-Care Weekend and a CHALLENGE!

Thank You Hand Made Card with Stenciling

KristieIpickyou

Citrus Slices and Checkerboards with Kristie

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?