Got 10: Fox and Friends Stamp Set and Custom Designer Brads!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to this week’s Got 10 Card!  I got inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch, pared it down a tiny bit and added a punch with the Custom Designer Brad!  View the video to see how easy it is to make your own Custom Designer Brads!  (video coming in a few mins…uploading to Youtube right now!)

The Nursery Suite Specialty Paper made it a snap with it’s scalloped and die cut border and coordinating patterned paper.  A fox, a "hello baby" and a punch topped this card off for a super sweet (or is it suite?) baby card!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Fox and Friends stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Ink:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals

If you haven’t subscribed to my newsletter yet,  Click Here .  Be sure to enter your e-mail address in the box on the right.

My next newsletter comes out on Tuesday with an exclusive subscriber only video, a sneak peek and tips on a vintage project from StampNation, techniques, tips, and the latest info on Stampin’ Up goings-ons!

signature4

• Victoria Tate April 4, 2011, 6:01 pm

Love Love Love this card Catherine. I used these exact same nursery suite papers tonight to make my best friends birthday card (although she didn’t get a fox on her’s!!). I found your blog via Split Coast Stampers gallery and I just want to say WOW! I love your designs. I think I’ve just spent the past hour looking back at your posts! Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

• Ali April 4, 2011, 6:40 pm

So fun and cute!! I’ll have to try that with the DSP!

• JUDY April 5, 2011, 6:39 am

oh how cute thaqt card is . love all your ideas cards and videos. thanks so much. cant wait to see the next one .
    JUDY

• Catherine April 8, 2011, 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for your comments!

• DeAnna April 9, 2011, 8:03 pm

Catherine , Your work of art is how I describe your card they are simply awesome. the techniques are so easy to do Iam so inspired to do the “hello baby” card I can totally do this. Thanks so much for sharing.Love it,Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Debbie Carriere April 10, 2011, 11:40 pm

Great card, Catherine! Love the clean look, that great border, & the custom brad. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

Projects Techniques Videos

starrystag

Candy Cane Lane Starry Stag

merry-christmas-card

Merry Christmas Handmade Card

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Candy Cane Lane Collection Now on Sale and our winners!

merry-peppermint-stick

Candy Cane Lane SOA Collection Blog Hop Day 3: Two for One!

crooky-tree-2

Candy Cane Lane SOA Collection Blog Hop Day 2: Chalkboard Technique

merry-boughs-2_edited-1

Candy Cane Lane SOA Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Merry & Bright Boughs

hip-holiday-1

Traditional and Non-Traditional Christmas Cards with Hip Holiday!

candy-cane-lane-1

Candy Cane Lane Makes Holiday Card Making Easy!

ccl

Candy Cane Lane Namesake….peeks are starting!

stained-glass-technique-with-white-embossing-on-vellum-2

Stained Glass Technique with White Embossing on Vellum

Candy Cane Lane Stamp of Approval 2

Holiday Stamp of Approval Theme Announced! and a One Layer Card

Holiday SOA Designers

Holiday Stamp of Approval Guest Designers

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!!

shopisopen_blog

$25 Gift Certificate Winners!

shopisopen_insta

Online Store Grand Opening Blog Hop!

Using Stencils as a Guide for Stamping 2

Using Stencils as a Guide for Stamping and the Young at Heart Collection in the Online Store!