Got 10: Fox and Friends Stamp Set and Custom Designer Brads!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to this week’s Got 10 Card!  I got inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch, pared it down a tiny bit and added a punch with the Custom Designer Brad!  View the video to see how easy it is to make your own Custom Designer Brads!  (video coming in a few mins…uploading to Youtube right now!)

The Nursery Suite Specialty Paper made it a snap with it’s scalloped and die cut border and coordinating patterned paper.  A fox, a "hello baby" and a punch topped this card off for a super sweet (or is it suite?) baby card!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Fox and Friends stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Ink:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals

If you haven’t subscribed to my newsletter yet,  Click Here .  Be sure to enter your e-mail address in the box on the right.

My next newsletter comes out on Tuesday with an exclusive subscriber only video, a sneak peek and tips on a vintage project from StampNation, techniques, tips, and the latest info on Stampin’ Up goings-ons!

signature4

• Victoria Tate April 4, 2011, 6:01 pm

Love Love Love this card Catherine. I used these exact same nursery suite papers tonight to make my best friends birthday card (although she didn’t get a fox on her’s!!). I found your blog via Split Coast Stampers gallery and I just want to say WOW! I love your designs. I think I’ve just spent the past hour looking back at your posts! Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

• Ali April 4, 2011, 6:40 pm

So fun and cute!! I’ll have to try that with the DSP!

• JUDY April 5, 2011, 6:39 am

oh how cute thaqt card is . love all your ideas cards and videos. thanks so much. cant wait to see the next one .
    JUDY

• Catherine April 8, 2011, 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for your comments!

• DeAnna April 9, 2011, 8:03 pm

Catherine , Your work of art is how I describe your card they are simply awesome. the techniques are so easy to do Iam so inspired to do the “hello baby” card I can totally do this. Thanks so much for sharing.Love it,Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Debbie Carriere April 10, 2011, 11:40 pm

Great card, Catherine! Love the clean look, that great border, & the custom brad. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

Projects Techniques Videos

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 12.19.31 PM

StampNation Classroom Highlights for May

Frankly My Dear Confetti KISS Cards 3

Confetti KISS Cards: Teacher Thank You Cards

ShadowStampingedit

Shadow Stamping

Teacher Thank You Cards- KISS Cards

Teacher Thank You Cards: KISS Cards

Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 7.53.55 PM

Winner of the Mini MISTI!

StampNation Member Highlight – Gail Hislop

Deco Foil and Embossing 3

Clear Embossing with Deco Foil

instagram

Mini MISTI Giveaway!

cpblog1

Direct-to-Paper with Kristie Goulet

Decofoil4

Foil Accents with Deco Foil Adhesive Pen

SOA - Eva Bussom

Inspiration Nation & Beautiful World

Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 10.51.28 AM

SN Classroom Highlights for April

CASEing Allison

Inspiration Nation and CASEing Allison!

Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 4.49.41 PM

Blog hop winners!

SN challenge collection 4:20

Beautiful World Challenge Peeks!

Beautiful World 28

SOA Beautiful World Collection BLOG HOP!