Got 10: Fox and Friends Stamp Set and Custom Designer Brads!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to this week’s Got 10 Card!  I got inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch, pared it down a tiny bit and added a punch with the Custom Designer Brad!  View the video to see how easy it is to make your own Custom Designer Brads!  (video coming in a few mins…uploading to Youtube right now!)

The Nursery Suite Specialty Paper made it a snap with it’s scalloped and die cut border and coordinating patterned paper.  A fox, a "hello baby" and a punch topped this card off for a super sweet (or is it suite?) baby card!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Fox and Friends stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Ink:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals

If you haven’t subscribed to my newsletter yet,  Click Here .  Be sure to enter your e-mail address in the box on the right.

My next newsletter comes out on Tuesday with an exclusive subscriber only video, a sneak peek and tips on a vintage project from StampNation, techniques, tips, and the latest info on Stampin’ Up goings-ons!

signature4

• Victoria Tate April 4, 2011, 6:01 pm

Love Love Love this card Catherine. I used these exact same nursery suite papers tonight to make my best friends birthday card (although she didn’t get a fox on her’s!!). I found your blog via Split Coast Stampers gallery and I just want to say WOW! I love your designs. I think I’ve just spent the past hour looking back at your posts! Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

• Ali April 4, 2011, 6:40 pm

So fun and cute!! I’ll have to try that with the DSP!

• JUDY April 5, 2011, 6:39 am

oh how cute thaqt card is . love all your ideas cards and videos. thanks so much. cant wait to see the next one .
    JUDY

• Catherine April 8, 2011, 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for your comments!

• DeAnna April 9, 2011, 8:03 pm

Catherine , Your work of art is how I describe your card they are simply awesome. the techniques are so easy to do Iam so inspired to do the “hello baby” card I can totally do this. Thanks so much for sharing.Love it,Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Debbie Carriere April 10, 2011, 11:40 pm

Great card, Catherine! Love the clean look, that great border, & the custom brad. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

Projects Techniques Videos

guestonCPblog

Clean & Graphic Lovely Banners

Last Chance

Stamp of Approval – almost sold out!

KISS Card Stepped Up 2

Selective Stamping with Stamp of Approval

You’re Lovely!

bahlmans

Stamp of Approval out on the interwebs!

Project Guide SOA

Lovely Notes Project Guide Download

Karen

SOA Reviews and more cards!

LovelyNotes_AvailableNow

SOA Lovely Notes Now Available! and WINNERS!

Lovely Flowers Background

Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Blog Hop Day 3: Flowers Cards

Amazing Butterflies

Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Blog Hop Day 2: Butterfly Cards

Just a note

Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Blog Hop Day 1: “Note” Card

Wonderful Friend

Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval PREVIEW Day 3: Wonderful Friend Card

Lovely Flowers 4

Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval PREVIEW Day 2: Lovely Flowers Cards

shaker 2

Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval PREVIEW Day 1: Faux Shaker Card

Guest Designers SOA

Guest Designers for SOA and the Next Theme!

Embossed Wild Bloom 2