This week at the kids’ school is Teacher Appreciation Week and today is Sweet Tooth Day!
Oooh, Ghirardelli Toffee Interlude…have you had these? Absolutely Divine….and what makes it even better?
A little Designer Series Paper…Springtime Vintage to be exact!
Some fabulous ribbon.
A stamped sentiment.
A touch of bling.
I could have really fancied these up, but with the moving of the rooms (details here), quick and easy was the way to go this time.
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Elements of Style Stamp Set (W 118611, C 120045)
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 102277 Old Olive
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 101650 Very Vanilla, 100459 Pretty in Pink, 111352 Baja Breeze
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 117291 Vanilla Grosgrain, 119245 Basic Rhinestones, 119861 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 119854 1-3/4" Scallop Circle
- Well, I’m off to paint! Check back tomorrow for photos of what I’ve been doing!