Craft Room Tour!

Woooohooooo Everyone!  My Craft Room is DONE!  It’s done, it’s done!  I’m so super excited.  It took me 8 days to paint and move 2 rooms.  I knew this was going to be a huge job.  But it was worth it and I am super happy with the results.

One thing that was exciting was emptying the room and building it back up the way I wanted.  I’ve learned that shelving is KEY, and having it right at your work area is very important.  This way, everything in my craft room that I use on a regular basis is within arm’s reach.

Since my craft room is the first room you see now when you walk in my house (we’ll eventually put french doors on this room), I need a place for everything and I needed it to be CUTE!  So I used lots-o-baskets and tied ribbons around them and hung metal edge tags from them.  I glittered the tags and wrote on the tag what was in the basket.  So fun!

Hope you enjoy my craft room tour and can get some organization tips to use for yourself!

• Marjorie Eades March 11, 2011, 2:59 pm

Great job on the craft room, dont you love it when you can find everything?
    if you are looking for something to do with your extra cards Operation Write Home is a great organization, I’ve been sending cards for about 9months now and it does a heart good but just remember no glitter and the cards should be 5.5 x 4.25, if its makes it easier for you, you can just send them to me and I’ll get them where they need to be.

• VickiR in OH March 11, 2011, 6:31 pm

Absolutely Beautiful craft room!
    I found your blog, as we’re both members of RSC.

• Joan Schonrock March 12, 2011, 12:37 pm

Thanks for the great craft room videos and for the ideas and inspiration. Sometimes I feel like I spend as much time “re-organizing” as I do “using” and I think maybe some of your ideas will be useful (although I don’t have the amount that you have), but then, you’re in the business…
    Thanks!

• Dianna March 12, 2011, 4:46 pm

Very inspiring! And I agree: it’s vital that everything we use regularly be within reach.

• Linda January 3, 2012, 10:22 am

Loved your new crafting room. I try to be organized on all my supplies, too, which helps a lot. You did a great job!

• Sharon November 20, 2014, 8:48 pm

I hope to have my crafting space look like that one day! I like the open shelves and labeled baskets so you can find what you are looking for at the time. Great space Kathryn!
    Sharon

• Sharon November 20, 2014, 8:53 pm

Forgot to mention that no lids is the way to go for sure – easy to see and get what you need next!

• Edna Burgess November 20, 2014, 10:53 pm

Great job in such a short time. I’m sure it would take me 2 months to organize my things. I think I have 3 times more stamps than you have and 2 big dressers full of just paper and card stock. Plus all the other things I’ve accumulated over the years. However, I wish mine looked as neat as yours does. Nice work. Edna

Projects Videos

Stamp of Approval Inlaid Die Cut Tag and Stenciled Background

Friendship Collection in the Online Store!

cpblogcu

His & Hers Summer Birthday One Layer Cards

comingsoon_blogpost

Winners of the Holiday 2016 Stamp of Approval Collection!

Sparkle Embossing and Brusho

Sparkle Embossing and Brusho Watercoloring

Win the Holiday Stamp of Approval Collection!

adding small details with heat embossing 2

Adding Small Details to your Card Making Projects with Heat Embossing

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 3.15.21 PM

Watercolor Stamped & Painted Poppies with Ingrid Blackburn

Embossing Glitter

Tone-on-tone and Glitter Embossing with Stamp of Approval

Anna Europe

Today was harder than I thought…

guestonCPblog

Clean & Graphic Lovely Banners

Last Chance

Stamp of Approval – almost sold out!

KISS Card Stepped Up 2

Selective Stamping with Stamp of Approval

You’re Lovely!

bahlmans

Stamp of Approval out on the interwebs!

Project Guide SOA

Lovely Notes Project Guide Download

Karen

SOA Reviews and more cards!