I know you've Got 10 minutes to whip up a card and today's layout will be a go-to sketch for plenty-o-cards for you!
Here's how I made this card:
- Cut your cardstock the long way at 4-1/4, then fold it in half using your bone folder.
- Use your Scallop Border punch to create the scalloped bottom of your card.
- Cut a piece of Designer Paper to 4/1/4 x 3-1/2 and adhere to your cardstock base.
- Tie Crumb Cake Seam Binding around your card.
- Stamp sentiment, punch it out and adhere just below the ribbon with a dimensional.
- Use a glue dot to adhere the Rose Adornment to your card.
- You're done!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- You're a Gem Stamp Set (W 122268, C 122270)
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 119670 Early Espresso
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 120953 Crumb Cake, 120544 Rose Red
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 121879 Adornments, 121782 Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper, 119850 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 103683 Mini Glue Dots, 104430 Dimensionals