Hello stampers! Just a few days ago, I pulled out the Build-a-blossom stamp set and Blossom Petals Punch and I LOVED the resulting card that I made with it. I found it a bit tricky to figure out the best way to put this flower together, so today’s Stampers’ Q&A is just that….How to use the Build a Blossom Stamp Set and coordinating Blossom Petals Punch!
A few tricks I can tell you about:
- Stamp your flower petals on little scraps of leftover cardstock. The punch punches out 4 different petals, so if you use a good sized sheet, you will get a lot of waste. Great way to use up scraps!
- Punch a circle (at least 1 3/8) to glue the petals to.
- Use the edge of your bone folder to curl the petals a bit.
- Use 2 Way Glue of Tombow Multipurpose glue to adhere petals to your punched circle.
- Use another circle (3/4″ is good) to adhere to the middle of the finished flower to ensure proper stickage!
- Use a brad to secure all layers together and look pretty!
- Send this card to someone you know will appreciate all your hard work
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Build a Blossom Stamp Set (WM 121923, CM 121994)
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 105211 Regal Rose
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 111351 Pink Pirouette
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 121782 Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper, 104430 Dimensionals, 121808 Blossom Petals Punch, 109055 Very Vanilla 5/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon, 119860 1- 3/8″ Circle Punch, 119873 3/4″ Circle Punch, 110755 Tombow Mulitpurpose Adhesive, 100425 2 Way Glue Pen
- BIG SHOT SUPPLIES: 113439 Big Shot Machine, 120175 Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Charter Memberships are available through
January 14th at 9 pm.
Hope to see you there!
Click here for all the details.