The colors from last week’s Color Combo inspired me to make a rainbow card! Isn’t it super cute?? I used my Circle Scissors Plus to cut the rings.
I wanted a greeting that would wrap around the rings. But of course, I don’t have one like that, so I broke out my black journaling marker and wrote it myself. It’s not the most amazing handwriting, but it’s mine and I think my honey will like it.
What’s that? You don’t know how to use the Circle Scissors Plus? Yes, there is a bit of a learning curve to it. View the video, make sure your cardstock is secure using temporary adhesive and go slowly!
You also might want to practice on scratch paper, old paper, computer paper, trash paper, whatever…just not good paper! You probably will mess some up, but you will get the hang of it, I promise!
Then you’ll be super happy because you can cut circles from 1" – 6" in any increment!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- 116521 Sweet Centers Stamp Set
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK:105125 Certainly Celery, 119930 Melon Mambo, 105118 So Saffron, 111349 Tangerine Tango, 100730 Whisper White
- 115656 Melon Mambo Ink Pad
- 119680 Stampin’ Write Marker Black
- 104430 Dimensionals
- 112530 Stampin’ Up Circle Scissors Plus
- 112532 Glass Mat
- 100425 2 Way Glue and 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- 103305 Dotto Temporary Adhesive