Today I wanted to show you how to make this “Glitter Brad“. It’s sassy, isn’t it!!??
I started with a 5/8″ Neutral Brad from Stampin’ Up!, smooshed a Pop Up Glue dot on top of it, spread it out a bit and rolled it in my Champagne Fine Galaxy Glitter!
See yesterday’s post and video on how to make the gift card holder.
See all the glittery awesome-ness for yourself!
Supplies for the flower and brad:
- 102259 Ruby Red Ink Pad $5.95
- 106530 Very Vanilla Cardstock $7.50 (40 sheets)
- Vintage Vogue Stamp Set 117690 Wood Mount $23.95
- 118598 Clear Mount $17.95
- Blocks for Clear Mount Set: 118487 A, 118486 C, 118489 G
- 1125363 5/8″ Neutral Brads $6.95
- 114286 Fine Galaxy Glitter $15.95 (5 colors)
- 104183 Pop Up Glue Dots $3.95
I hope you have a wonderful day! I have my last class today before the cruise. The kids are counting down, especially Eva (the youngest Pooler girl)! She counted the days down for us last night before going to bed. So cute!
Have you signed up for my e-mail newsletter? You can do so here. You will get exclusive projects, tutorials, information and specials only for Catherine Pooler’s newsletter subscribers….and it’s delivered straight to your inbox!